Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Goodness, gracious...great balls of fire!

So...
if you haven't noticed, I have not posted in the longest time ever. Which is a problem. This blog was supposed to keep me blogging (I have attempted, and failed, at the blogging journey too many times before).

Then...WHAM! A thought! What if I was never meant to blog? But how can that be, if it isn't my fault. It's my computer. It crashed. Ya, I know. Cry over your toast tomorrow morning about my computer blowing up in my face. I did.

But what if that is the reason my computer blew up? Now that is scary. So I have come up with a conclusion. I will not stop blogging because of a [minor] set back in the road. I will prove my broken computer wrong. I will succeed!

Take that you HP Mini.

No comments:

Post a Comment